Drivers - Terms and Conditions


Safety is always our number one priority!

Under no circumstances should you drive in an unfit condition, under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs. Under no circumstances should you speed or Drive in a dangerous manner.

It is our belief that personal service, attention to detail, comfort and individuality are hallmarks of our chauffeur company.The first point of contact our customers have is with our chauffeurs, which is why we are always looking out for those special people that always strive for ultimate professionalism.The more professional you are, the more work you receive!

Driver Requirements

  • 1 You must have a valid driving licence and PCO drivers licence and all necessary documents as required by the PCO.

Dress Code

  • 1 A Plain Black , Dark & Navy Blue,  Dark Grey suit, Light  Blue & White shirts and  Any tie with smart Classic  Black  Oxford Or Derby  shoes.


Vehicle Requirements

  • 1 Valid PCO Licence and 6 monthly MOT (if required) and the vehicle should be in good roadworthy condition.
  • 2 Cleaned before each days work
  • 3 Water, newspaper, tissues, mints, umbrella, A Chauffeurs business cards and a pen and paper. (Name-board if necessary)
  • 4 Any damage on a vehicle should be reported before undertaking any job.


Dealing with Customers/Clients

  • 1 Courteous and polite – Some customers like to talk and some want to be left alone. This is a fine balance but generally speaking it is best to speak when you are spoken to.
  • 2 Opening doors – Let the customer know that you will open their door before exiting the car and make sure you have not blocked any passenger’s doors with lampposts or trees etc.
  • 3 Let the customer know that you have water and newspapers for them rather than leaving them in pockets.(Name-board if necessary)
  • 4 It is polite to let the customer know where you are taking them on picking them up as they may have other ideas about where they are going.
  • 5 If the customer wishes you to take them somewhere else that is not on your booking form, please call the office beforehand, to get this new journey authorized.
  • 6 Always adhere to our strict confidentiality agreement. What ever is said and done inside and outside the vehicle is strictly confidential
  • 7 Before any pick up please text the customer stating your name, that you are from A chauffeurs , and explain where you are.


Driving Standards

  • 1 The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.



  • Please ensure that you have furnished us with your personal and vehicle documents, in accordance with the PCO.
  • A chauffeurs can not offer any work to sub contractors if we do not have all these details.
  • If any of these documents have expired, it is your responsibility to keep these documents up to date on website driver account.


Airport Pick Ups and drop offs

  • 1 You will need to monitor the flight number and arrive 60 minutes after the plane has landed. Waiting time is charged over 15 minute segments and begins 60 minutes after the plane has landed. Please keep your parking ticket – A Chauffeurs cannot reimburse you for the parking tickets unless we receive the receipts.
  • 2 You should always wait at arrivals with an A Chauffeurs name-board with the customers name in large print. Please be as prominent and as close as you can to where the customer comes out from the baggage hall.
  • 3 Please text the customer on arrival at the airport stating your name, that you are from A chauffeurs , and that you will be waiting in arrivals for them.
  • 4 On your way to the airport always check which terminal you have on your booking form with the customer.



  • 1 A chauffeurs pay on a monthly basis but we invoice you on a Monthly basis. The week is based from first to 31th.
  • 2 A Chauffeurs receive 30% of the VIP, Business and First Classes Booking price and the subcontractor receives the remaining 70%
  • In some rare cases, this does vary slightly, but before you accept a booking from us you will be told what the job is worth to you
  • 3 A chauffeurs receive 30% of the Economy Class Booking price and the subcontractor receive the remaining 70%


Self Employed Drivers

  • The week after you have completed your jobs, you will be sent your driver statement listing payments including any extras for each job you have undertaken – You should check this, and payment will be made by bank transfer 30 days after the invoice date. On occasion, If we are extremely busy, or we are waiting for payment ourselves your payment may be made slightly late. Please speak to Emal Vadir about this and we will do our best to work out a solution.


VAT Registered Drivers

  • The week after you have completed your jobs, you will be sent your driver statement listing payments including any extras for each job you have undertaken, which will also include the VAT amount – You should check this, and send back to us your VAT invoice. Payment will be made 15 days after your invoice date. Please do not send in your invoices before you receive your statement.


Timekeeping and Punctuality

  • 1 It is company policy that we arrive 15 minutes before any pick up time.
  • 2 If you believe that you are going to be late, call the office at least 60 minutes beforehand so that we can warn the customer, or find another vehicle for them if we can.
  • 3 Please be as accurate as you can be when estimating arrival times – If you are late, honesty is the best policy.



How bookings are received:

  • 1 Achauffeurs operators will email, text or Send to driver account online jobs or call you to see if you are available for a job.
  • 2 A chauffeurs operators will email Or Send you SMS you that job.
  • 3 Driver should email Or send SMS back to confirm he has received that job.
  • 4 After the job, driver to email operator with any additional extras such as parking or waiting, along with any notes from that job. e.g. – customer likes to go a certain way.
  • 5 A chauffeurs must receive any extras no later than 1 hours after the job is completed by email Or SMS.
  • 6 Please be accurate with waiting time.
  • 7 Bookings must be taken through the office, so if a customer wishes to book another journey, please give them the office details.
  • 8 It is the drivers responsibility to check addresses on his booking form as well as flight numbers, and to make sure that he has prepared his journeys in advance.
  • 9 The Folloeing fees shall apply for any drivers as set this agreement.
  • Driver No Show fee -100% this applies when you confirmed a booking then you dosn't show up.
  • Driver delay fee -100 % this appies when you is late without communocating to our office to inform us.
  • Vehicle downgrade 100% this applies when we have booked your car and you pass our booking to someone eals .
  • fee will take effect on the next driver work Estimate  when getting paid .
trust pilot lofo